As the weather gets cooler and the couch & kitchen become more of the hangout area, please everyone by baking up some delicious and healthy sweet potato fries. Sweet Potatos are loaded with nutrients, so they are the perfect comfort food without the guilt.!
Directions (serving for 4)
1. Preheat oven to 450
2. Rinse and cut up two sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch strips (I leave the skin on for more nutrients…. tasty too)
3. Season strips with sea salt, pepper, thyme and rosemary (fresh if you have it) to your liking.
4. Throw seasoned strips into a tupperware and shake it up !
5. Lay strips on baking sheet, bake for 15-20 minutes, turning once
6. Enjoy with your favorite dip (guacamole is my favorite)