Reminder! Our first tour to kick off the season takes place next month – a mere 3 weeks away! So book now to secure your spot!
Spark! Wellness is kicking off our new series of wellness tours and to celebrate, we’re giving you a chance to win a spot on our inaugural trip. Get your nature on and join Spark! Wellness on Saturday, May 1 for a fun-filled day in New York’s gorgeous Hudson Valley.
To enter our contest, reply to this blog post and tell us why you could benefit from a day in the country! Anyone who blogs or tweets about it gets 2 contest entries.
You can read about the trip details below. We only have 25 spots available for this trip, and it will likely sell out quickly. So if you’d like to reserve your spot in the meantime to guarantee your reservation, email email@example.com. If you win our contest, your trip payment will be refunded.
Introducing Spark! Wellness Tours!
Leave the city behind for some fresh air, guided hiking, gentle outdoor yoga, a delicious local lunch, and a tour through the charming town of Beacon – known for its shops, cafes, and local art scene.
- Bus leaves Manhattan at 8:00am on Saturday, May 1
- We kick off our day with a 3.9-mile hike through the woods and along the river in Beacon. We’ll be on a relatively flat, easy trail so this is perfect for most fitness levels. This gentle hike will take approximately 2 hours and will afford us beautiful views of the Hudson River.
- Our hike will be followed by a series of gentle, standing yoga stretching poses held outside by the amazing Kathy Hogan (local yoga instructor and nature expert).
- Post-hike and yoga, we’ll be hungry! So we’ll be having a delicious, healthy lunch at one of Beacon’s charming restaurants.
- After lunch, you’ll have approximately 2 hours to explore the town of Beacon on your own and experience its shops (such as the heralded Hudson Beach Glass), cafes, and art galleries. OR, you’ll have the choice of visiting the fabulous Dia: Beacon art museum.
- Our bus heads back to NYC at around 4:30p.
Join our community of health-conscious explorers for this great day outside of the city. Meet new friends and spend some time in the country!
Total cost: $79, which includes transportation to and from NYC, a guided 2-hour hike, outdoor yoga class, and lunch.
*** PLEASE NOTE: We have space for ONLY 25 people!! If you are interested, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot. Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis and we expect space will sell out quickly. ****