- Learn to reach your ideal weight WITHOUT dieting, deprivation, or starvation. I learned how to do this for myself (while losing 45 lbs), have helped many clients do the same, and will show you how!
- Reduce your cholesterol, high blood pressure, and improve your digestive issues through natural, holistic measures.
- Discover which vitamins and supplements you should be taking each day, and which ones are just a waste of your money.
- Find out which foods are important to buy “organic,” and which ones don’t matter as much.
- Learn to reduce or eliminate your cravings.
- Find out about gentle cleanses that will help you detox and gain energy.
- Learn about natural energy-boosters that will keep you going throughout your day!
I believe that food is just one piece of the health & wellness puzzle. My goal is to empower you to be your own health expert! In order to do that, during this group program we will explore:
* Why you crave certain foods at certain times
* Building your intuition about optimal nutrition
* How to cook healthy food without sacrificing flavor
* How your relationship to food is connected to everything else
* Discovering what is keeping you stuck and getting unstuckWhat your program includes:*Six 1-hour group meetings which will include goal setting and an educational healthy living lecture, as well as group sharing
* Handouts after each meeting
* Recipes and cooking tips
* Access to private online group forum where you can communicate with Andrea and other members of the group in between sessions for continued supportGroup program dates & details (6 Sessions Total): This is a 3-Month Program. Sessions meet twice at my Union Square office at 80 East 11th Street, corner of Broadway. Each session is 2 weeks apart and is 1-hour long. We will cover a new, exciting topic at each meeting. $225 program fee ($75/month) includes all sessions and handouts.
Book your spot by December 14 and receive $10 off total group price!
Mention code “HOLIDAY” to get special pricingStarts Thursday, January 7 and runs every other Thursday through March 18.
Group participants meet from 6:30pm – 7:30pm.
Contact Andrea today to reserve your spot: 917-450-4642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org